The Once Around the Park about 6.75 miles
- Go down Union to the park, around and home
The 5 in the Park about 8.5 miles
- Once in the park, repeat the bottom 1.7 miles by turning left at Wellhouse Drive (at the finish line of the 5K markings), go across the park, and left again on the main drive
The Triple Triple about 18.8 miles
- Three times around three Brooklyn Parks: Prospect, Fort Greene, and Carroll
The Brooklyn Bridge about 5.5 miles
- Over to Manhattan and back. Best avoided at rush hours or nice summer days.
Two Bridges about 6.3 miles
- Out over the Manhattan, home over the Brooklyn
The Bridge Half about 13.2 miles
- A route to go over all the Lower Manhattan bridges.
The Lower Manhattan 9 about 9 miles
- Across the Brooklyn Bridge and over to the Hudson, then down around the tip and cutting back on Wall Street to Broadway and the Bridge.
A Visit to a Lesser Park about 19.8 miles
- Up the West Side highway to Olmsted’s other park
A Visit to Columbia about 22 miles
- A long way up the Hudson, but with lots of water fountains, and in good weather, a nice breeze
Jehovah’s Fitness (for hill workouts)